1001 #12minconvos in 12 weeks starting from January 12th to April 2019 , with AMAZING people from all over the world.
Who did you connect with on the 27th February 2019?
1) Morrighan Lynne is a renowned Spiritual Medium, Psychic Empath, Clairvoyant, Intuitive Coach, and published Author. With a fiery gypsy soul and an eclectic approach to spirituality she supports the ever-evolving human with compassion, straight-forwardness, and loving accountability. Morrighan’s passion is to assist the Empaths and Intuitives of the world in realizing their lives aren’t curse, rather they have superpowers. She is located in Dallas, Texas. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast episode #2238. Sneek Peek her favourite songs at 12.
2) Michelle Hodges has 20 years of leadership and coaching experience in the corporate world working for top sales and hospitality organizations. She is a results-driven leader with expertise in the areas of strategic planning, navigating tough negotiations, building collaborative teams, and developing top talent. Michelle is located in Tennessee. Michelle will be the first episode I've had with the same name. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast episode #2239. Sneek Peek her favourite songs at 12.
3) Dr. Carolyn Coker Ross is an internationally known author, speaker, expert and pioneer in the use of Integrative Medicine for the treatment of eating disorders and addictions. She is a graduate of Andrew Weil’s Fellowship Program in Integrative Medicine. She is the former head of the eating disorder program at internationally renowned Sierra Tucson. Dr. Carolyn is located in San Diego, California. More to come on her#12minconvos podcast episode #2240. Sneek Peek her favourite songs at 12.
4) Paige Arnof-Fenn Paige Arnof-Fenn is the founder and CEO of Mavens & Moguls, a global branding and marketing strategy consulting firm whose clients range from early stage start-up to Fortune 500 companies including Colgate, Virgin, Microsoft and The New York Times Company. She was the first ever VP Marketing at Zipcar heading all marketing and sales activity before it went public and was sold to Avis. Paige is located in Boston. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast episode #2241. Sneek Peek her favourite songs at 12.
5) Kristen Pope is an Award-Winning Journalist, TV Host, sought-after Speaker, Encourager and Author. Kristen won a documentary award from the New York Association of Black Journalists; A Women in Media Award and also been listed as a Woman to Watch. Most recently, Kristen contributed as a on-air reporter to NBC Boston. Kristen is located in Boston. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast episode #2242. Sneek Peek her favourite songs at 12.
6) Catalina Valenzuela- Designer and developer of training programs and educational experiences for adults and non formal educational projects. Leader of training project including needs assessments, strategy design and implementation, scope and budget. Interested in the interaction between technology, education and social equity and how the access to technological tools can reduce information gaps. Catalina is located in Florida. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast episode #2243. Sneek Peek her favourite songs at 12.
Want to Connect on Social Media?
12th - 18th January
19th - 25th January
26th - 1st February
2nd - 8th February
9th - 15th February
16th - 22nd February
23rd - 1st March
2nd - 8th March
9th - 15th March
16th - 22nd
23rd - 29th
30th - 5th
Leave a comment or
ASK a question