1001 #12minconvos in 12 weeks starting from January 12th to April 2019 , with AMAZING people from all over the world.
What happened on
I had Valerie Khoo shceduled for 4:15am however I did not get up in time. The alarm was set on my phone for 4:00am and I do remember taking it off and thinking I would only lie for just a bit again. That bit took me to 4:55am. I got up and opened the computer disappointed. Hopefully I will have an opportunity again to speak with her.
What went wrong?
It's been a constant reoccurring scenrio with big, hairy, audacious goals that I have set. I know what I need to do however I don't. I should have gone to bed earlier.
The key to achieving goals though is simple. DON'T STOP!!!! !!!! !!!!
Analyze, course correct, give yourself grace and go at it again.
Who did you connect with on the evening?
After a day's work I got home and had an evening nap from 6:00-7:35pm. I rolled off my bed after being awakened by Amanda just about three times within 5 minute intervals. At 7:45pm it begun. #12minconvos with the following AMAZING people occured.
1) Astrid Fran Kowlessar, is a business adviser and strategist. She is originally from Trinidad and Tobago but lives in Florida. It's always great to hear your native dialect in your headphones. It is interesting how I was connected to Astrid by someone from the UK. This speaks again to the power of a conversation. The connection of her earliest childhood memory of riding her dog like a horse and who she is today is ever clear to me. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2063. Sneek Peek - Her favourite song at 12 can be listened to here.
2) Tuniscia Okeke, coach and author of "Empowered Stepmother". She is located Baltimore, Maryland. The topic of the postion a stepmother can take in the family unit is one that Tunisca is helping others with. The connection of her earliest childhood memory of driving into the car garage and who she is today is ever clear to me. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2064 when released. Sneek Peek -Her favourite song at 12 can be listened to here.
3) Angelique Beauregard, Principal and owner of AB transformations and co owner of Les Autobus Beauregard. She is locaated in Montreal, Canada. Elizabeth Johnston connected us both. I had the privillege of a #12minconvo with Elizabeth on the podcast then face to face in Montreal. Angelique is the author of "A Second coming of age-The road to becoming a healthy, wealthy, modern golden girl". More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2065 when released. Sneek Peek -Her favourite song at 12 can be listened to here.
4) Tracey Arial, helps Canadians grow through notable nonfiction. Her Services include: content coaching for authors andbusiness owners; newsletters and profiles for editors; and profile your ancestor writing course for family historians and genealogists.another power podcaster. Tracey is located in Verdun, Quebec, Canada. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2066 when released. Sneek Peek -Her favourite song at 12 can be listened to here.
5) LaKendra Smalley, Co-Founder and CEO of The Life Training Institute for almost a decade now. She is located in Dallas, Texas. LaKendra spoke on the importance of self-love. She said there are 3 types of love, self love, intimate love and environmental love. Without self-love, accesing the aforementioned would be challenging. More to come on his #12minconvos podcast #2067 when released. Sneek Peek -Her favourite songs at 12 can be listened to here and here.
What was your biggest takeaway?
The effects mothers have on their children
If you missed Day 8, click HERE!
12th - 18th January
19th - 25th January
26th - 1st February
2nd - 8th February
9th - 15th February
16th - 22nd February
23rd - 1st March
2nd - 8th March
9th - 15th March
16th - 22nd
23rd - 29th
30th - 5th
Leave a comment or
ASK a question