1001 #12minconvos in 12 weeks starting from January 12th to April 2019 , with AMAZING people from all over the world.
Day 31 thoughts ?
Today is Monday, 11th February, 2019. Through improved systems I've been able to improve the amount of work I can do in a limited time. I have learned a ton over the last three years. I must admit though that I am beginning to feel overwhelmed. It's not bad though because I am already at Day 31. Previously this feeling would have occurred earlier.
What I do know, is that consistent action in spite of this feeling is important.
Who did you connect with this evening?
1) Sharon McRill - International #1 Best-selling author, Speaker, Trainer, Relocation Expert, Moving Coordinator, Professional Organizer located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. She is the owner of The Betty Brigade, where they help people who need to simplify their lives, be it through organizing or by coordinating their cross country move. The timing of this conversation was perfect as Sharon was in relax mode after a full day of work. What fun! More to come on her #12minconvos podcast episode #2159. Sneek Peek her favourite songs at 12.
2) Karen Laing - Karen Burhans Laing, CEO and Executive Director, is a public health educator who has been helping people navigate the health care system for over 10 years. She is located in Albany, New York. In our #12minconvo Karen empasized a key element of how important it is to find what your passionate about before you begin doing. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2160. Sneek Peek her favourite song at 12.
3) Maria Ross- Maria Ross is a brand strategist, speaker and author who believes cash flow, creativity, and compassion are not mutually exclusive. She is the founder of Red Slice, a brand consultancy that helps entrepreneurs, startups and fast-growth businesses craft irresistible brand strategies that attract and engage their ideal customers, located in Pacifica, California. Maria is super smart. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2161. Sneek Peek his favourite album at 12.
4) Alena Chapman- Not just a Thought Leader or Spiritual Transformational Leader. Alena Chapman is a Soul Nurturer whose company “Chapman Life Institute” works with clients to identify what they really want to achieve in life. She is located in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Her capturing story telling voice is enlightening. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2162. Sneek Peek her favourite song at 12.
5) Hal Blatman M.D is the founder and medical director of the Blatman Health and Wellness Center, and a nationally recognized specialist in treating myofascial pain. He is located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Dr. Hal spoke of Dr. Janet Travell who I never heard a bout before. She is remembered as President John F. Kennedy's personal physician and a researcher of the concept of trigger points as a cause of musculoskeletal referred pain. More to come on his #12minconvos podcast #2163. Sneek Peek his favourite song at 12.
6) Nicole Mitchell , Founder of Girls Who Brunch Tour, is a Best-Selling Author who was also featured in Black Enterprise 2015 as one of the 5-Follow Worthy Bloggers to Watch. She is located in Atlanta, Georgia.Nicole has taken her pain in every situation and reframed it to help others. It's rather remarlable. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2164. Sneek Peek her favourite song at 12.
7) Elizabeth Ross Holmstrom- Founder at Mindful Employer Collaborative | CEO, BreakTogether | Resiliency Training for Mindful Work, located in Portland, Maine. The power of being willing to connect. Elizabeth understands this and for taking action on having a #12minconvo with me, I am thankful. Elizabeth reminded me of a freind Liz Rutledge. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2165. Sneek Peek her favourite song at 12.
8) Elizabeth Yarnell has a mission to improve lives simply by changing the way we think about food. Inspired by a 1999 diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis, she is an award-winning author, patented inventor, educational entrepreneur, and board-certified naturopath obsessed with the connection between what we eat and how we feel. I listened to her TedTalk which increased my awareness on the topic. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2166. Sneek Peek her favourite song at 12.
9) Brenda Walton an international best-selling author and creator of the W.O.R.T.H.Y. program. In her books, Success University for Women in Business and Women Who Influence, she shares the powerful lessons she has learned from her own journey of transformation. She is located in Calgary, Canada. Unconditional love of self then unconvditional love of others is what stuck out to me from our #12minconvo. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2167. Sneek Peek her favourite song at 12.
Saeed Khan was a repeat conversation. I lost his recorded episode. We got to do it over today. Thanks a million Saeed for an amazing chat again.
What was your biggest takeaway?
I have many stories to share of my experiences of occurrences that are unexplainable while having these conversations. Today one occurred again with my conversation with Elizabeth Ross Holmstrom and then again with Saeed. I'll tell of it another time.
If you missed Day 30, click HERE!
Want to Connect on Social Media?
12th - 18th January
19th - 25th January
26th - 1st February
2nd - 8th February
9th - 15th February
16th - 22nd February
23rd - 1st March
2nd - 8th March
9th - 15th March
16th - 22nd
23rd - 29th
30th - 5th
Leave a comment or
ASK a question