1001 #12minconvos in 12 weeks starting from January 12th to April 2019 , with AMAZING people from all over the world.
Day 30 thoughts ?
Today is Sunday, 10th February, 2019. Hope shows it face through Bobbie Carlton. Bobbie, thanks for opening up a wealth of wisdom from women who are determined to innovate.
Who did you connect with this evening?
1) Joel Salomon - Chief Prosperity Officer at SaLaurMor Prosperity Coaching. Joel is located in Port Chester, New York. He is committed to helping people become financially free. Most recently, Joel shifted his focus to assisting individuals as a Prosperity Coach where he works closely with his clients to help identify and overcome the roadblocks standing in their way of personal financial freedom. More to come on his #12minconvos podcast episode #2151. Sneek Peek his favourite songs at 12.
2) Aurora Herrera- Journalist | Phd Researcher | Media Training and Teaching | Film Producer United Kingdom. Aurora Herrera is currently reading for her doctorate in journalism at City, University of London. Aurora began her career in media as a columnist for the Trinidad Guardian at the age of 14. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2152. Sneek Peek her favourite song at 12.
3) Rich Cardona - Interviewer of amazing people / Marine Corps Aviator (ret) / MBA / Leadership Development Coach / Veteran Advocate. He is located in Leesburg, Virginia. It's fascinating to see how small the world is and how powerful a conversation is. More to come on his #12minconvos podcast #2153. . Sneek Peek his favourite album at 12.
4) Bobbie Carlton - Founder, Innovation Nights, Innovation Women & Carlton PR & Marketing. She is also a public speaker and is located in Lexington, Massachusetts. Innovation Women is an online speaker bureau for entrepreneurial, innovative and technical women. They connect event managers with great female speakers. She connected me to a treasure chest of amazing guests for my podcast. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2154. Sneek Peek her favourite song at 12.
5) Dr. Tranquility Lydia - C.E.O. DrTranquility.com & Founder of Date Therapy®, is a mental health expert with a background in Relaxation Physiology,Mind-Body Medicine, from Harvard University's (formerly)Mind- Body Institute,currently Benson-Hernry Institute of Mind-Body Medicine. She is located in New York. When you listen to her voice you cannot help but feel relaxed. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2155. Sneek Peek her favourite song at 12.
6) David Calvert is the author of 9 books including the latest Science Fiction novel, Hurtling Toward a Home: A Story of Hope. David is located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Connecting his earliest childhood memory to a the picture he provided to me for the podcast was rather intriguing. More to come on his #12minconvos podcast #2156. Sneek Peek her favourite song at 12.
7) Alison Escalante - Pediatrician at Dupage Medical Group Greater Chicago Area. Pediatrician, TEDx Speaker, Writer and Mother, Dr. Alison Escalante has a passion. Her goal is toinspire parents to do what they do best: connect with their kids and in so doing create thriving families. She writes at Psychology Today and practices pediatrics in Naperville, IL. I loved the humility I felt in communicating with her. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2157. Sneek Peek her favourite song at 12.
8) Tammy Sorento aka Fireball Approves - Founder of Fireball Approves Investigation Agency #A1800175 located in Jacksonville, Florida. Skilled in Professional Liability, Property & Casualty Insurance, Litigation Management, LiabilityAnalysis, and Subrogation. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2158. Sneek Peek her favourite song at 12.
Leanne Blaney was a repeat conversation. In an unexplainable occurrence I lost her recrded episode. We got to do it over today. Thanks a million Leanne. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2130. Sneek Peek her favourite song at 12.
What was your biggest takeaway?
It has begun. The 2nd gear of the goal to get to 1001 #12minconvos in 12 weeks. Hope, belief, purpose. I am excited to see where this experience will lead me.
If you missed Day 29, click HERE!
Want to Connect on Social Media?
12th - 18th January
19th - 25th January
26th - 1st February
2nd - 8th February
9th - 15th February
16th - 22nd February
23rd - 1st March
2nd - 8th March
9th - 15th March
16th - 22nd
23rd - 29th
30th - 5th
Leave a comment or
ASK a question