1001 #12minconvos in 12 weeks starting from January 12th to April 2019 , with AMAZING people from all over the world.
Day 32 thoughts ?
Today is Tuesday, 12th June, 2019. A goal helps you to achieve focus. I would reccomend it to anyone. You do not neccesarily have to speak to 1001 people in 12 weeks. Find the thing you think drives you then test. Be gentle on yourself. The value is in the experience.
Who did you connect with this evening?
1) Tracey Maxfield - Tracey Maxfield is a nurse with over 36 years’ experience. She is certified in gerontology and dementia care and is a regular guest on well-known author and radio host Peter Rosenberger’s show Hope For the Caregiver on WLAC and iHeart Radio in Nashville, Tennessee. Tracey wanted to do something good, so she sold her home donated the rest of things and took to the road. She is COMMITTED! More to come on her #12minconvos podcast episode #2168. Sneek Peek her favourite songs at 12.
2) Kelly Hoey - Kelly has been lauded from Forbes (“1 of 5 Women Changing the World of VC/Entrepreneurship”) to Fast Company (“1 of the 25 Smartest Women On Twitter”) to Business Insider (“1 of the 100 Most Influential Tech Women On Twitter”) and Inc. (“1 of the 10 Most Well-Connected People in New York City's Startup Scene”). After this #12minconvo I can understand why. She is AMAZING! More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2169. Sneek Peek her favourite song at 12.
3) Jeanette Bronée - Jeanette helps leaders and companies rethink performance by asking the Right Why™ so they can lead themselves and their people better and achieve sustainable success. Jeanette and I dived a bit deeper into the concept of the Right Why™ . Jeanette is located in New York. We actually applied it in her earliest childhood memory which brough more light for me to understandher perspective and her mother's. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2170. Sneek Peek her favourite album at 12.
4) Amy Peck is the founder & CEO of EndeavorVR, a leading global VR/AR (XR) strategy & consulting firm. Amy is a recognized thought-leader in the space and speaks globally on the future of XR. She is located in San Francisco. From our #12minconvo I can tell that Amy absolutely loves what she does. Super fun !!! More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2171. Sneek Peek her favourite song at 12.
5) Nancy Youssef Nancy Youssef is founder and President of start-up, Curves with Purpose, a women's size inclusive e-commerce platform which utilizes sophisticated digital measurement tools to help women navigate through the murky waters of sizing across brands. Nancy is located in Nashville, Tennessee. From our #12minconvo I believe Nancy is an Entrepreneur with a warm heart. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2172. Sneek Peek his favourite song at 12.
6) Laurel McHargue Award-winning author Laurel McHargue, a 1983 graduate of The United States Military Academy at West Point, was raised in Massachusetts, but somehow found her way to the breathtaking elevation of Leadville, Colorado, where she completed Waterwight, her fantasy adventure trilogy. I still don't believe your age Laurel. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2173. Sneek Peek her favourite song at 12.
8) Eva Doyle, Funny, insightful, practical - that’s the kind of advice Eva Doyle likes to offer. She helps technical experts transform into exceptional leaders. She’s written a book called “The Reluctant Leader” that walks them through it step by step. Eva is funny, she had me laughing with one particular joke that I do not believe I will ever forget. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #21175. Sneek Peek her favourite song at 12.
What was your biggest takeaway?
If you missed Day 31 click HERE!
Want to Connect on Social Media?
12th - 18th January
19th - 25th January
26th - 1st February
2nd - 8th February
9th - 15th February
16th - 22nd February
23rd - 1st March
2nd - 8th March
9th - 15th March
16th - 22nd
23rd - 29th
30th - 5th
Leave a comment or
ASK a question