Wendy McClelland is a successful entrepreneur, author, and coach who is passionate about overcoming obstacles through business and personal development.
Her book, 27 Steps to Freedom, reveals Wendy’s personal story of triumph over the obstacles in her life.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How Wendy rebuilt her life and learned to walk again after a dangerous battle with E. Coli.
- How to identify and commit to actionable steps that will change your life long-term
- Why overcoming obstacles is the fastest way to empower yourself and grow your business.
- How to create effective marketing campaigns that cost $0
- “Business is evolutionary. You have to be flexible and constantly willing to learn.”
KEY RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- http://www.27StepsToFreedom.com – Wendy’s website, blog, and book
- http://www.gmarketing.com – Guerrilla Marketing
Listen another #12minconvo
Musical Background: ‘TAKE THE CHANCE’ by Nicolai Heidlas