Click on the ▶ icon to listen (16:46)
Nick Snapp is an entrepreneur who uses project management and continuous improvement methodology in coaching overwhelmed entrepreneurs to remove bottlenecks, save time and increase profitability. He is obsessed about helping entrepreneurs uncover their “game-changer,” the one activity that will deliver the greatest return on invested time both at work and at home.
Nick earned a Masters in Mechanical Engineering from Union College and MBA from the University of Florida. He obtained Lean/Six Sigma and Project Management Professional certifications, and worked 14 years in the nuclear and phosphate industries, where he led teams as a capital project manager, responsible for multi-million-dollar projects. Nick leverages his leadership and technical background to provide a unique coaching experience for his clients. He is best known as the atypical-engineer host of The Make it Snappy Productivity Show podcast, and all things “snappy,” for that matter.
Podcast & Blog:
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/make-it-snappy-productivity/id1070551695
- Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-make-it-snappy-productivity-show
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/nicholas-snapp
PRODUCTIVITY ON PURPOSE (P.O.P.) (Closed Facebook Group)
- This is a free Community where we help hold each other accountable to doing our one productive thing each day, by making our commitments public, giving each other feedback, helpful tips, etc.
- If you’re serious about getting your time back, please consider this YOUR invitation to join the group!
- Daily tips on productivity
- Interesting articles
- Community interaction
- Announcements related to The Make it Snappy Productivity Show