Susan Ermisch solves problems and improves processes impacting productivity. Approaching every project with a collaborative mindset, she identifies areas of improvement, effectively creates team synergy, and implements successful solutions. She creatively advises, leads, and facilitates change within corporate environments.
With more than 30 years of training and management experience, Susan’s ability to quickly connect with all levels in an organization and synthesize key concepts and work environments is unparalleled. Expertise in the following areas:
• Operational Management • Client Relationship Management
• Strategic Planning • Automated Systems and Procedures
• Call Center Day-to-Day Management • Management Development
• Program Implementation • Process Redesign
• Vendor Relationship Management • Contract Negotiations
• Organizational Reengineering • Training Development and Delivery
The Best Boss Podcast is about encouraging and empowering people to become better bosses, treat each other with respect, handle conflict, and celebrate success.