Roifield Brown is a Producer, Digital strategist, Podcaster, Broadcaster and Audio editor. Dynamic, articulate, media professional with transferable skills acquired across a broad range of businesses including broadcasting and a network of websites.
Works effectively, adapts rapidly to new disciplines and demands. Employs creativity to meet challenging schedules and projects.
● Launched Myvillage.com hugely successful that grew to over 1m users per month.
● Created, How Jamaica Conquered the World iTunes UK podcast of the week, iTunes US
featured podcast of the month.
● Managed a portfolio of accounts at Myvillage.com that included BMW, Fiat, Metropolitan Police, London councils, and other large organisations, plus SMEs and new startup businesses.
● Produces Skyline successful podcast for New Statesman
● Devised online and social media strategy for London Citizens, a third sector advocacy group. Created their What Londoners Want project for the London Mayor 2012 campaign http://www.whatlondonerswant.com The hashtag #whatlonderswant became the UK trending hashtag during the campaign.
● Articles published on political and news sites including, HuffingtonPost.com and Opendemocracy.org
● Devised and produced the podcast How Jamaica Conquered the World: 26 episodes of the culture, music and sport of the island. Awarded 06/2012 iTunes Podcast of the Week. Promoted through numerous interviews on BBC Radio and print media.
● 10 American Presidents, Currently doing 40,000 downloads a month, over 200 reviews on iTunes. Sponsors include 23andme and Stamps.com
● Mid Atlantic, US and UK political podcast show, Jan 2015 featured in The Telegraph
● Created and co-hosts Dumteedum, a weekly fan podcast about the BBC soap The Archers, with high listener interaction and appearances from actors on the show. 25,000 listeners a month. Over 250 5 star reviews on iTunes
roifield.com | howjamaicaconqueredtheworld.com | huffingtonpost.com/roifield-brown | dumteedum.com