Erin Cell is a social media strategist, consultant & speaker who is passionate about helping businesses understand the power of social media. She has helped thousands of business owners, entrepreneurs, and executives improve their online presence while saving them time and money.
Featured on Entrepreneur on Fire, Solopreneur Hour, and other premier podcasts, Erin is a featured contributor to SocialMediaExaminer.com, the world’s largest online social media publication. As the creator of Social Media Day Denver, Erin has brought together hundreds of business owners and entrepreneurs to discover how social media can propel their business to new heights. She speaks regularly about the importance of social media & live video for business. She has shared the stage with Kevin Harrington, Joel Comm, John Lee Dumas, Kim Garst, Brian Fanzo, and Andrea Vahl, amongst others.
Erin holds a B.A. in Marketing and Management from Washburn University, Topeka, KS and a M.B.A in Marketing from the University of Phoenix.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sociallypowered
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SociallyPowered
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/+SociallyPoweredDenver
- LinkedIn (personal): https://www.linkedin.com/in/erincell/
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/SociallyPoweredDenver
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/sociallypowered/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/sociallypowered/
Support us on Patreon: http://www.Patreon.com/12minconvos