Charlene Burke: I am the owner of Search by Burke, LLC, and provide marketing consulting, training, and mastermind groups to small and micro-sized businesses.
In the last 3 years I have:
1. Made a change in my business: I stopped offering website development and online marketing through my business and have focused my attention on mastermind groups, business research, training and marketing consulting.
2. Started a new blog that became the place for me to share my thoughts on success, mindset, and business. Grow Because You Know then became a Facebook Fan page and I just started a Facebook Group called The GROW Alliance. From this I am planning a series a weekend business retreats in various locations around the USA, the first one is to be in Tampa FL May of 2017.
3. Hosted a live stream morning program on Blab (defunct as of September 2016). It was an hour long program titled Morning Mindset Café and focused on the reading and discussion of Napoleon Hill books. There is a YouTube channel for the recordings.
4. Taken my mastermind groups for business owners to the public – they were private and by invitation only since 2009, but in 2015 I had enough interest from my network that I decided to offer them to the public.
5. Have created new workshops: Social Selling, Competitive Intelligence the Internet Way, and Research Your Way to Better Sales.
6. Have collaborated with two gentleman, Christian Williams and Aaron Riggs, on an online program that will soon launch – 16tosuccess.com – we guide people through video and worksheets and workbooks through the Napoleon Hill book Law of Success.
7. In September, 2014 I published my first eBook titled CI101: Competitive Intelligence the Internet Way. And, have since published multiple eBooks available on Kindle and formatted as pdf for easy download to your computer. Learn more on Gumroad: https://gumroad.com/charleneburke
2013-2015: Board Member, Director of Marketing Technology AIIP (Association of Independent Information Professionals) 2014: Became active Member Association for Iron & Steel Technology 2014: Graduated from Focus Louisville and became an active Member, Louisville Leadership Center
My guiding principle in business and life: Knowledge and Education are the foundation to freedom. You must know before you can take action and grow.
Listen another #12minconvo
Musical Background: ‘TAKE THE CHANCE’ by Nicolai Heidlas