Adam Jones is looking to constantly learn and grow to increase opportunities to influence positive outcomes for the planet.
Host of What You Will Learn podcast (mid-2016- present)
- 0 to 15,000 monthly downloads in one year
- Interviewed previous guests like Seth Godin, Janine Allis, Scott Pape
- Read a book a week
Host of the Future of Structures Podcast (mid 2017-present)
- Interview experts evolving our buildings to meet challenges of tomorrow
- Topics like climate change, technological disruption, leadership
Lead researcher (volunteer) for not for profit Beyond Zero Emissions project ‘Industrial Processes’
- Goal of getting Australia to zero emissions within 10 years
- My part was to how to eliminate cement emissions, which is currently 8% of global greenhouse gas emissions
Built online course ‘Graduate Structural Engineer Design Tasks’ at http://www.schoolofstructuralengineering.com
- Online course for graduate engineers in their first year out of uni
- Structural engineering background
- Recently become a sustainability consultant.
- Consulting sustainability in buildings