1001 #12minconvos in 12 weeks starting from January 12th to April 2019 , with AMAZING people from all over the world.
Who did you connect with on Sunday 3rd March 2019?
Sunday 3rd March 2019- For some reason or the other things didn't work out to have the two scheduled conversations previously booked. The first and second individuals had technical challenges. I decided to go with my gut feeling and relax with Amanda. Please take note on this point. The goal is important but there are times you have to be willing to slow down.
Who did you connect with on Monday 4th March 2019?
1) Dr. Tomia Austin, Doctor of Public Health, Sickle Cell Trait Educator & Researcher. She travels the country educating parents, coaches & student-athletes on how being tested for & educated about SCT can help alleviate fear of not being able to compete as SCT carrier among other things. She is located in Florida at the time of this #12minconvo. She has an amazing heart. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast episode #2260. Sneek Peek her favourite singers at 12.
2) Dr. Letitia Wright - As America’s Crowdfunding Strategist, Dr. Letitia Wright was part of the 2018 November faculty of the Excellerated Business Schools in Thailand. In March of 2018 she was honored by the All Ladies League and the Women’s Economic Forum in Holland. She also joined the WAVE based in Holland to help combat women’s economics around the globe. Dr. Letitia is located in Los Angeles. We had a fun conversation x 2. Her humility and intelligence work hand in hand. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast episode #2251.
3) LaTisha “Tish” Styles is a lifestyle influencer, speaker and marketing consultant helping clients grow an online business. She is the founder of Creating Coins®, which provides courses and trainings in digital marketing. She helps her clients design the life of their dreams through entrepreneurship, allowing them to set their own hours, serve perfect fit clients, as well as save, spend, and make as much money as they desire. LaTisha is located in Memphis, Tennessee. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast episode #2252. Sneek Peek her favourite song at 12.
4) Melissa Brown is an entrepreneur who runs several businesses. For over 12 years she has run a successful cleaning company along with her husband. They also have a business in the finance industry, where they train and develop financial advisors, as well as educate people about how money works, so that they can achieve true financial freedom. Additionally, she hosts the Blended family podcast. Melissa is located in Melbourne Florida. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast episode #2253.
5) Gloryvee Cordero helps companies transition to the new evolving and every changing world of emerging technology from concepts and vision of integrating blockchain, smart contracts, mobile apps, cloud and social media to achieve their business goals and implement working solutions that increase and leverage value to impact change. Gloryvee has a heart of gold. Gloryvee is located in Lutz, Florida. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast episode #2254. Sneek Peek her favourite songs at 12.
What was your biggest takeaway?
Within a life is limited time. To see the choices these individauls have made to help others is humbling.
If you missed Day 48 click HERE!
Want to Connect on Social Media?
12th - 18th January
19th - 25th January
26th - 1st February
2nd - 8th February
9th - 15th February
16th - 22nd February
23rd - 1st March
2nd - 8th March
9th - 15th March
16th - 22nd
23rd - 29th
30th - 5th
Leave a comment or
ASK a question