1001 #12minconvos in 12 weeks starting from January 12th to April 2019 , with AMAZING people from all over the world.
Who did you connect with on the 1st March 2019?
1) Eric Hunley, host of the Unstructured Podcast is forging his path in interview style podcasts, which not surprisingly, is being followed by many other podcasters. He created over 100 interview style podcasts in less than nine months with guests from all corners of the globe.. He is located in Hampton Virginia. More to come on his #12minconvos podcast episode #2249. Sneek Peek his favourite songs at 12.
2) Andrea Goulet is the CEO of Corgibytes, a software development shop dedicated to maintaining and modernizing software applications and has been named by LinkedIn as one of the Top 10 Professionals in Software Under 35. She’s the founder of LegacyCode.Rocks and hosts a podcast dedicated to changing the way we think about legacy code.. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast episode #2250. Sneek Peek her favourite songs at 12.
2) M.Scott Ford loves fixing and maintaining existing applications. So much so, that he built a team of like minded people to focus exclusively on legacy code projects. Through his business, Corgibytes, Scott helps businesses breathe new life into old code. Scott is located in Richmond, Virginia. Scott came on the podcast because of his wife Andrea. Salute! More to come on his #12minconvos podcast episode #2251. Sneek Peek his favourite album around 12.
3) Dr. Joy Poskozim, says thanks to her grandmother, who needed a new lower partial denture but could not leave the house, Dr. Poskozim now makes house calls. Ten years later, providing oral care in Chicagoland in the comfort of seniors' homes/assisted care facilities has become an integral part of her dental practice. Joy is located in Chicago. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast episode #2252. Sneek Peek her favourite song at 12.
4) Candace Nadine Breen, Ph.D is of West African (Benin and Cameroon). She lives in Barrington, Rhode Island with her loving husband and two adorable children. She is an ordained Spiritualist Minister and also holds an ordination as a Healing Minister (under the Church of Spiritual Humanism). She continues to her practices as a Healer, Medium, Channel, published author and artist. Candace is located in Rhode Island. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast episode #2253. Sneek Peek her favourite songs at 12.
5) Dagmar Bryant, Ph.D is a US based, Australian motivational speaker and transformational coach who actively lives this motto. She has a huge wealth of experience in inspiring positive changes. Utilizing her knowledge, belief and wisdom she has inspired people all around the world to make positive changes and dramatically transform their lives. Dagmar is located in Orange County, California. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast episode #2254. Sneek Peek her favourite songs at 12.
6) Mindy Barker is CEO of Barker Associates, financial strategist, author and a frequent guest speaker to up-and-coming entrepreneurs, experienced CEOs and CFOs, and nonprofit leaders. As a financial strategist, Mindy works with her clients to develop positive cash flow and increase company value. Mindy is located in Jacksonville, Florida. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast episode #2255. Sneek Peek her favourite songs at 12.
7) Laurie Seymour Laurie Seymour, M.A., is a #1 best-selling author, host of the Wisdom Talk Radio podcast, speaker and founder of The Baca Journey. As a mentor/guide, she works with people who are on the cusp of their next step---personally, professionally, spiritually. They know there is more for them, and they want to know how to connect with the answers that await them when they go inside. Because these are the answers that will guide and sustain them. Laurie is located in Denver, Colorado. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast episode #2256. Sneek Peek her favourite songs at 12.
8) Rob Howze is an Empowerment Artist with a passion for helping people unleash their highest potential. My mission is to create billions of healthy wealthy human doings by empowering people with the knowledge and tools that lead them to living healthier more prosperous lives. My current platforms consist of: inspirational music, interactive programs, multimedia presentations, youth development and public speaking presentations that encourage people to be FitRich in their lives and in their businesses.. Rob is located in Bowie, Maryland. More to come on his #12minconvos podcast episode #2257. Sneek Peek his favourite songs at 12.
9) Dhylles Victoria went from being a victim who experienced sexual abuse from ages 7 to 14 years old to become a Powerful, Authentic, and Loving Leader who went from holding onto fear, guilt and shame to freeing herself and owning the woman she shares with the world. By sharing her story of overcoming abuse, she has been able to create a safe and welcoming space for others to do the same. Dhylles is located in Savannah George. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast episode #2258. Sneek Peek her favourite songs at 12.
10) Holly Chessman - Named a Top Influencer in Content and Digital Marketing, Holly Chessman fully understands the power of online engagement. As an active advocate of women in business, she is passionate about helping people develop online and offline skills to grow their careers. She has also published a book on the subject: AMPLIFY: How to Grow Your Reputation And the Kickass Career You Love. Holly is located in Boston. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast episode #2259. Sneek Peek her favourite songs at 12.
11) Diane Brewster, a 47yr old 5th generation New Zealander of european decent, living in Auckland NZ. I have two children - a 14yr old son and 12yr old daughter.Di started in science in 1990 as one of the last Technical Trainees with the Department of Science and Industrial Research (DSIR) a government and industry funded research organisation. Di is a fellow podcaster. She is located in Aukland, New Zealand. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast episode #2260. Sneek Peek her favourite songs at 12.
What was your biggest takeaway?
It is important to keep up with writing this journal. They are taking a ton of time, but important.
If you missed Day 48 click HERE!
Want to Connect on Social Media?
12th - 18th January
19th - 25th January
26th - 1st February
2nd - 8th February
9th - 15th February
16th - 22nd February
23rd - 1st March
2nd - 8th March
9th - 15th March
16th - 22nd
23rd - 29th
30th - 5th
Leave a comment or
ASK a question