1001 #12minconvos in 12 weeks starting from January 12th to April 2019 , with AMAZING people from all over the world.
Who did you connect with on the 20th February 2019?
1) Jindra Cekan /ova, PhD has 30 years of experience in international development, using participatory methods to learn from experts in 27 countries, ranging from villagers in Africa, Central American and the Balkans to policy makers and ministers around the world. She is located in Prague, The Capital, Czech Republic. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast episode #2210. Sneek Peek her favourite songs at 12.
2) Eileen Reed Eileen Reed is an organizing & productivity enthusiast who deeply believes that a simplified life gives you the freedom to create a joyfully full, deeply meaningful and exceedingly abundant life. She is located in Lynnfield, Massachusetts. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast episode #2211. Sneek Peek her favourite songs at 12.
3) Sharissa Bradley I am a mother and a teacher. I went to school to be a psychologist and after teaching for a few years decided that wasn’t my path. I started my company in 2016 helping people reverse autoimmune disease using food as medicine. I, myself, have 4 autoimmune diseases and after reversing my own decline I started helping others do the same. She is located in Temecula, California. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast episode #2212. Sneek Peek her favourite songs at 12
4) Bryan Caplan Bryan Caplan helps businesses elevate their digital presence. A national speaker for Grow with Google, award-winning CEO of Bryan Caplan Marketing and host of the Bigger Better Biz channel on YouTube, Bryan travels the country, presenting on a wide range of digital marketing topics to help small businesses grow and succeed. Bryan is located in Boston. More to come on his #12minconvos podcast episode #2213. Sneek Peek his favourite songs at 12.
5) Kate Green . I’m the Quality Architect at Upside Travel. I'm very interested in solving challenging problems and building teams to be their best. I also love software testing and making products that are easy to use for both customers and engineers. I operate at the intersection of people and technology and you’ll find me questioning how technology is the best solution to the problem at hand.She is located in Washington D.C. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast episode #2214. Sneek Peek her favourite songs at 12.
6) Lenore Braun on a mission to help women find their Unstuckness: the unstoppable ability to get unstuck and move forward with intention to create the life we truly want. With the right tools, clarity around our goals and a fit-for-you action steps, you can change everything. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast episode #2215. She is located in Cnnecticut. Sneek Peek her favourite songs at 12.
7) Stella Karvas is a consultant serving as interim CEO, COO, and CFO positions with M&A experience. She is a serial entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience in the manufacturing sector and the management of a custom component manufacturing company serving the radar, defense, aerospace and alternative energy industries. She is located in Boston. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast episode #2216. Sneek Peek her favourite songs at 12.
8) Mike Tranmer Michael Tranmer is a Life Coach, Speaker, Engineer and Author of the upcoming book: satori ananda - awaken to happiness. Since attaining two engineering degrees Michael has seen great success specializing in Coastal Engineering. His transition into the Thought Leader industry came after reaching a low point in his life followed by a powerful transformation with the help of his own coach. Mike is located in British Columbia. More to come on his #12minconvos podcast episode #2217. Sneek Peek his favourite songs at 12.
Want to Connect on Social Media?
12th - 18th January
19th - 25th January
26th - 1st February
2nd - 8th February
9th - 15th February
16th - 22nd February
23rd - 1st March
2nd - 8th March
9th - 15th March
16th - 22nd
23rd - 29th
30th - 5th
Leave a comment or
ASK a question