1001 #12minconvos in 12 weeks starting from January 12th to April 2019 , with AMAZING people from all over the world.
Who did you connect with on the 18th February 2019?
1) Lisa Barnett is the internationally recognized, bestselling author of "The Infinite Wisdom of the Akashic Records" and “From Questioning to Knowing – 73 Prayers to Transform Your Life”. She is also the founder of Akashic Knowing School of Wisdom where she teaches students around the world to access personal Soul wisdom and Akashic guidance to support their life. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast episode #2200. Sneek Peek her favourite songs at 12.
2) Cheryl Ginnings is a global radio host, International Best Selling Author x3, International Speaker, Coach and Consultant. Raised in a minister’s family, Cheryl learned early how to help and care for others and help with their needs. Cherly is located in Oaklahoma. She has been married to a minister for 52 years. She is a courageous caring heart. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast episode #2201. Sneek Peek her favourite songs at 12.
3) Rodolfo Carrillo (EBC Member) – Leading transformations towards Conscious Organizations and Conscious leaders through consulting, training and coaching. Rodolfo has a very interesting and unique combination of business skills, experience and spiritual wisdom that triggers profound transformation through his work. Rodolfo is located in Costa Rica. More to come on his #12minconvos podcast #2202. Sneek Peek his favourite song at 12.
4) Rachel Braun Scherl is a champion for women’s health and a pioneer in the space, where she has passionately focused on driving the conversation on the business of women’s sexual and reproductive health. As Managing Partner and Co-Founder (1998) of SPARK Solutions for Growth. Rachel is located in New Jersey. To me, Rachel is a modern day warrior. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2203. Sneek Peek her favourite song at 12.
5) Founder & CEO, Grace Kingdom Beauty Ginger King has been passionately creating beauty products from concept to finish for more than twenty years. She is well versed in innovative concepts, creative product formulation, advanced technology applications, ergonomic package development and impactful competitive analysis. Ginger is located in New Jersey and is a living testament that when you believe you can that you will. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2204. Sneek Peek her favourite song at 12.
6) Meghann Conter is a marketing expert who specializes in helping companies led by female industry leaders make their services indispensable in the eyes of their ideal clients. In addition to leveraging her 15 years of expertise, Meghann also helps women-led organizations leap over revenue targets. Meghann is located in Denver, Colorado, winning others over. She's good, really good. More to come on his #12minconvos podcast #2205. Sneek Peek her favourite song at 12.
7) For over 45+ years, Gurutej Khalsa has been living her destiny and continues to awaken the spirit of all she touches. As one of Yogi Bhajan’s original students, Gurutej emerged as a founding practitioner of Kundalini. Through his instruction and spiritual guidance, Gurutej is now considered a foremost authority on Kundalini Yoga and internationally recognized as one of a handful of Kundalini Yoga Masters. She is located in Los Angeles and I am going to have to see her roller skate. More to come on his #12minconvos podcast #2206. Sneek Peek her favourite song at 12.
8) As a social activist and philanthropist for over three decades, Kerri Hummingbird inspires people to lead their lives wide awake with an authenticity, passion and purpose that positively impacts others. Kerri is located in Austin, Texas and was introduced to me by Teresa De Grosbois. Super fun, her audio room was top quality sound. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2199. Sneek Peek her favourite song at 12.
What was your biggest takeaway?
I get to have some of the most AMAZING conversations.
If you missed Day 37 click HERE!
Want to Connect on Social Media?
12th - 18th January
19th - 25th January
26th - 1st February
2nd - 8th February
9th - 15th February
16th - 22nd February
23rd - 1st March
2nd - 8th March
9th - 15th March
16th - 22nd
23rd - 29th
30th - 5th
Leave a comment or
ASK a question