1001 #12minconvos in 12 weeks starting from January 12th to April 2019 , with AMAZING people from all over the world.
Who did you connect with this morning?
Today is Thursday, 7th February 2019. I did not have anyone scheduled and so I slept a bit later than usual. I got up at 5:30am and begun the daily tasks of life.
Who did you connect with this evening?
1) Alycia Huston - Science Based Leadership Strategist & Global Speaker Alycia wants to help you Elevate Your Influence & Impact As A Leader. She is located in the San Diego Area. Alycia is an energetic human, WOW!!! More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2139. Sneek Peek her favourite song at 12.
2) Marcus Aurelius Anderson is a Professional Keynote Speaker, TEDx Speaker, Author, Peak Performance Mindset Coach, Arête and medically retired Military Veteran located in Tulsa Oaklahoma. While preparing to deploy with the U.S. Army, Marcus suffered a severe spinal injury that left him paralyzed. After dying on the operating table twice, the surgeons saved his life, but told him he'd never walk again. More to come on his #12minconvos podcast episode #2140. Sneek Peek his favourite songs at 12.
3) Lauren Kay Wyatt- Founder of Love Renegades, Speaker, Coach located in Austin, Texas. Love Renegades is a coaching company that shows soul-driven, self-aware individuals how to harness their intuition to create authentic, romantic relationships on their terms. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2141. Sneek Peek her favourite song at 12.
4) Judy Weintraub - Juldy founded her company SkillBites to enable business owners and professionals to get their books written and published as easily and quickly as possible. Located in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, she was introduced to me by, the legendary Teresa de Grosbois. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2142.
5) Laura Powers - Entertainer, Host, Model, Writer, Celebrity Psychic, Consultant, Author and Speaker. Laura is located in Golden, Colorado. She is a fellow podcaster who hosts several podcast on health and spirituality, tech and business, writing, design, the entertainment industry and music. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2142. Sneek Peek her favourite song at 12.
6) Anna McAfee- Community Creator and Educator | LinkedIn Trainer and Speaker | #LinkedInLocal Co-Founder. Anna is located in Coffs Harbour, New South Wales, Australia. I had a ton of fun speaking with her. There's a statement she shared that I loved -“Build a bigger table, not a taller fence.” She believes in Community both online communities and offline. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2143. Sneek Peek his favourite song at 12.
What was your biggest takeaway?
The power of asking for help. Get out of your own way.
If you missed Day 25, click HERE!
Want to Connect on Social Media?
12th - 18th January
19th - 25th January
26th - 1st February
2nd - 8th February
9th - 15th February
16th - 22nd February
23rd - 1st March
2nd - 8th March
9th - 15th March
16th - 22nd
23rd - 29th
30th - 5th
Leave a comment or
ASK a question