1001 #12minconvos in 12 weeks starting from January 12th to April 2019 , with AMAZING people from all over the world.
Day 24 thoughts?
Today is Sunday 4th February 2019. Life has a lot of moving pieces but always remember it's lived one day at a time.
Who did you connect with this morning?
I connected with two AMAZING people, starting from 5:00am:
1) Colin Dingelstad - Transformational Coach at Beyond Social Conditioning located in Swalmen, Limburg Province, Netherlands. Colin goes after what he desires. He helps you improve life in the quickest way possible. From his own experience of being shy and wanting to overcome it he shares ways he accomplished success. More to come on his #12minconvos podcast #2121. Sneek Peek - His favourite song at 12 can be listened to here.
2) Siri Stiklestad Opli- Illustrator located in Fauske, Nordland, Norway. She was introduced to me by the AMAZING Tom Evans, a past podcast guest. Siri shared on getting use to experiences such as two months of total darkness. Siri draws the old fashioned way which is really, really, really cool. Then she scans it. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2122. Sneek Peek - Her favourite song at 13 can be listened to here.
Who did you connect with this evening?
I connected with four AMAZING people but suceeded in recording three. After a nap I got up a bit bedazzled. I opened my calendar to Tuesday and attempted to connect with my first scheduled guest. At that moment I didn't realize I was looking at the wrong day until I received a message from Stephan Spencer. Stephan messaged to ask if we were still meeting. I quickly had to readjust. Unfortunately I missed Stephan. I went on to connect with :-
3) Maxwell Cohen- Founder/CEO At Peel Away Labs located in New York. Peelaways are an innovative way to manage the daily task of changing bedsheets. The multi-layered, peel-away, 100%waterproof disposable sheets allows quick removal of each layer, and a fresh, clean, soft sheetis immediately in place underneath. Maxwell's business drive that he credits to the ways he was raised is a definite core quality. More to come on his #12minconvos podcast #2123. Sneek Peek - His favourite singer at 12 can be listened to here.
4) Sue Trace - Life & Career Coaching for Nurses/Nurse Leaders and Healthcare Professionals located in the Greater Seattle Area. Sue's passion is to help nurses, nurse leaders and healthcare professionals reduce burn-out and stress intheir workplace and achieve a higher level of job & career satisfaction. Sue's earliest childhood memory of her having to rescue her friends when climbing trees was intriguing. The trees, the branching, the roots. Lots of great visuals. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2124. Sneek Peek - Her favourite song at 12 can be listened to here.
5) Cindy J Holbrook- Helping Entrepreneurs Create Online Visibility that ➔Highlights Their Expertise & ➔Attracts Their Ideal Clients★. She is located in Southern Central California. Cindy's word for this interview was Confidence. This conversation was one of my favourites. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2125. Sneek Peek - Her favourite song at 12 can be listened to here.
6) Matthew Gagnon- The Lion Life Coach Storyteller Keynote Forbes Rule Breaker Family Bulletproof Optimist 1Samuel17:48. Matt is located in Austin, Texas Area. The power of a conversation!
Matt is a lighthouse. I love the imagery of the power of a light house. One it provides light and two it attracts those that need light. Matt and I connected almost magnetically. More to come on his #12minconvos podcast #2126. Sneek Peek - His favourite song at 12 can be listened to here.
What was your biggest takeaway?
If you missed Day 23, click HERE!
12th - 18th January
19th - 25th January
26th - 1st February
2nd - 8th February
9th - 15th February
16th - 22nd February
23rd - 1st March
2nd - 8th March
9th - 15th March
16th - 22nd
23rd - 29th
30th - 5th
Leave a comment or
ASK a question