1001 #12minconvos in 12 weeks starting from January 12th to April 2019 , with AMAZING people from all over the world.
I remember the Disney movies that we would look at on television as children. Back then I belived what I was looking at was real. The magic of what could be. Technology emulates the magic of that era now. Being able to connect across the world at the press of a button is nothing short of AMAZING.
Today is Thursday 31st of January, 2019. My first conversation started at 4:30 with Jules White who is located in Milton Keynes, United Kingdom . Jules is Helping you fall in love with sales . She is also a TEDx Speaker | Author | Dragon Slayer | Podcast Host. The name of her podcast is The Human Conversation. I was excited to meet with her because of that one key word, conversation. My excitement was not met with disappointment. She's good, really good. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2097. Sneek Peek - Her favourite band at 12 can be listened to here.
After I connected with Andy Smith, located in the United Kingdom, Sandhurst, Berkshire. Andy, Tour de France Cyclist at 52, TheBoozeMaster at TheBoozeMaster.com, Smashing paradigms about doing the impossible. Andy has decided to help others who struggle with overcoming the booze. The great thing is he is helping as someone who has been through the experience. More to come on his #12minconvos podcast #2098. Sneek Peek - His favourite song at 12 can be listened to here.
Who did you connect with on the evening?
I connected with 6 AMAZING people.
1) Alan Hart -Marketer, Entrepreneur, Podcast Host, Speaker | Alan helps businesses grow and build their brand.He is located in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina Area. Loved Alan's voice and calmness. As a podcaster he has definitely learned the skill of listening. Marketing Today with Alan Hart is the name of his podcast. More to come on his #12minconvos podcast #2099. Sneek Peek - His favourite song at 12 can be listened to here.
2) Dr. Davia Coutcher founded CEOCENTRIC to empower CEO’s by giving them a tangible framework for success in whatever stage they are in. Utilizing NLPMP CBTMP plus legitimate strategic relationships to solve pain points. She is located Huntsville, Alabama. Dr. Davia shows up. After four days of having an abdominal wall cavity reconstruction surgery she went out to meet others because her word mattered. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2100. Sneek Peek - Her favourite song at 12 can be listened to here.
3) Greg Twemlow - Social Enterprise Founder | Startup Mentor | CEO |Writer | Speaker | Podcaster. Greg is located in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. Giving up a CEO role he created his startup accelerator. We spoke a bit on quality of life vs going all out for the dollars. More to come on his #12minconvos podcast #2101. Sneek Peek - His favourite song at 12 can be listened to here.
4) Jer Jessi of CoachTheWorld.com - Your global marketplace for experts and influencers! Jer is located in Tampa, Florida. She speaks multiple languages, Swiss German, French and English. She is an entrepreneur that has created an interesting platform where REAL people are connected to REAL experts. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2102. Sneek Peek - Her favourite song at 12 can be listened to here.
5) Danielle Storey, Chief Executive Officer at Eastern Innovation Business Centre Melbourne, Australia. She is a connector who serves others to make valuable connections. She works with over 50 businesses and 20 startups. Danielle said that "No opens the door to good opportunities to look after yourself". More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2103. Sneek Peek - Her favourite song at 12 can be listened to here.
6) Janine Iannarelli, President, Par Avion Ltd, Aircraft Broker & Consultant Specialties: Cross-Border transactions Marketing Strategy & ProductPositioning Market Research and Analysis. She is located in Houston, Texas Area. Janine is super focused and her career is a testament to the power of hard work. She said something that I loved during our conversation as she shared on exercising.- "Hurts while I'm doing it but I love the aftermath". More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2104. Sneek Peek - Her favourite song at 12 can be listened to here.
What was your biggest takeaway?
The Magic Thread!
Greg Twemlow's earliest childhood memory and the bed time story my son read was almost identical.
If you missed Day 19, click HERE!
12th - 18th January
19th - 25th January
26th - 1st February
2nd - 8th February
9th - 15th February
16th - 22nd February
23rd - 1st March
2nd - 8th March
9th - 15th March
16th - 22nd
23rd - 29th
30th - 5th
Leave a comment or
ASK a question