1001 #12minconvos in 12 weeks starting from January 12th to April 5th 2019, with AMAZING people from all over the world.
Day 18 thoughts?
Switched off my alarm, rolled over, made my way to the desk and turned on my computer. It's 4:55am and my first thought is #12minconvo podcast. Literally, at this point, I am living and breathing my goal, fully focused on the journey ahead. 66 days to go on this #12minconvos podcast journey. Today is Tuesday, 29th January 2019, I am thankful for life.
Who's starts the morning?
Ross Campbell was my first scheduled #12miconvo. He arrived on time, which is always appreciated by a podcaster. We connected but experienced trouble hearing each other. For about 7 minutes, we went back and forth attempting to figure it out. I quickly made the decision to connect with my next guest earlier. This worked out well. I connected with Ben Abbott then returned to my call with Ross.
1) Ben Abott is a podcaster, Owner of a Voice Marketing Agency creating customised campaigns to increase revenue through great content for both businesses and personal brands to increase audience engagement. He is located in Kent, UK and helping also to create podcasts within the local community. More to come on his #12minconvos podcast #2086. Sneek Peek - His favourite song at 12 can be listened to here.
2) Ross Campbell is a British entrepreneur based in Asia. From the calmness of his voice you would not gather that fighting was what he did before he became an entrepreneur. Ross was a boxer, who had 42 fights and won 27. In our conversation he shared at depth how much he cherishes being a Father. More to come on his #12minconvos podcast #2087. Sneek Peek - His favourite song at 12 can be listened to here. Walk on, Walk on with hope in your heart and you'll never walk alone!!!
Who did you connect with on the evening?
I connected with six more AMAZING people .
1) Becky Migas, Event and Operations Management Professional | Concert Operations |Talent Management | Sustainability-Focused. She is located in Denver, Colorado. Her passion is sustainability. She combined both her love for events and sustainability and created B.Green Events. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2088. Sneek Peek - His favourite song at 12 can be listened to here.
2) Joanna Clark, Trained and Certified Pediatric Sleep Consultant offering gentle sleep coaching for babies 6 months-5 years. She is currently located in Northern California. Peaceful nights, is it possible with the newborn to the child 6 years of age? Joanna has been doing this for 8 years now. She believes the keys to life are Health, Harmony and Vitality. More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2089. Sneek Peek - Her favourite song at 12 can be listened to here.
3) Caroline McCullough, Innovator of Content Marketing Technology | Founder & CEO, Writally | Bestselling Author | Writer | Speaker. Cas is located in Brisbane, Australia. She has been a writer and designer for over 25 years. I appreciated her integrity in our conversation as she expressed openly her experiences unashamedly .More to come on her #12minconvos podcast #2090. Sneek Peek - Her favourite song at 12 can be listened to here.
4) Tom Scollay, Founder Cricket Mentoring & Scolls Media | Athlete Mentor | Social Media Mentor | Vlogger & Podcaster | Collingwood fan. Tom is located in Perth Australia. Having a conversation with Tom was super cool. His demeanor came across as calming and encouraging. He spoke of the power of getting your focus and so much more on the power of minfulness. More to come on his #12minconvos podcast #2091. Sneek Peek - His favourite song at 12 can be listened to here.
5) Jared Wieseis is a LinkedIn Trainer ¦ LinkedIn Profile & Resume WRITER ¦ Speaker & Strategist for Jobseekers & Business. He is located in Wisconsin and was connected to me by Anthony English. Currently he's publishing a profile view for one person once a day on Linkedin. More to come on his #12minconvos podcast #2092. Sneek Peek - His favourite song at 12 can be listened to here.
6) Rob Brus, Senior Executive Partner at Afterburner Australia, host of two podcasts, Go All In and Australian Aviation. He is located in Cronulla, New South Wales, Australia. Rob is quick on the mic, really quick. He spoke of FLEX, Flawless Execution which is the foundation of the business. I look forward to learning more of how this company helps others execute on their goals. More to come on his #12minconvos podcast #2093. Sneek Peek - His favourite song at 12 can be listened to here.
What was your biggest takeaway?
I am really enjoying writing this journal. It's helping me to hone my conversational skills.
If you missed Day 17, click HERE!
12th - 18th January
19th - 25th January
26th - 1st February
2nd - 8th February
9th - 15th February
16th - 22nd February
23rd - 1st March
2nd - 8th March
9th - 15th March
16th - 22nd
23rd - 29th
30th - 5th
Leave a comment or
ASK a question